PanelView 800 Graphic Terminals
Our Bulletin 2711R PanelView™ 800 Graphic Terminals are panel-mount display devices that offer keypad or touch screen options for operator input. These graphic terminals are available in 4…10 in. display sizes and are compatible with micro and small controllers. They feature high-performance processors, high-resolution displays, and high flash and dynamic memories. The built-in Ethernet and serial communication ports support a variety of networks. These terminals offer improved usability with remote monitoring capability.
- Optimized for compatibility with Micro800® controllers
- Enables connectivity with CompactLogix™ 5370 L1, L2, and L3 controllers.
- Offers remote monitoring and troubleshooting of terminal using a Virtual Network Computing (VNC) server.
- Offers flexible application modes in landscape and portrait
- Includes high performance 800MHz CPU processor with 256MB memory
- Includes USB host port and microSD™ support file transfer or updating firmware
- Provides ability to upload and download groups of data or parameter settings with recipe capability
- Supports Micro800 direct tag referencing and pass-through download
In the year 1994, a man dreamed to establish a group of companies in different streams of businesses & to launch with, is Factory Automated Field & then instantly took it into action without any hesitation on the name SOS Group of Companies.